Saturday, March 28, 2009

So...

Got my hair cut, and I must say, I am a little surprised.

I was ready to give Syd free reign, and after about six or seven years of having the same hair cut, I told him he could do whatever he wanted. When he saw how long my hair was, he said, "Omg, you're hair is so long. I'm kinda liking it. It's very rocker-chick. That natural curl?" And then he started dishing dirt on celebs...it was great!

And he gave me the same hair cut I've had for over six years...only better.

I'm still adjusting. I usually don't wear my hair curly...I like board straight hair, but for the past two days, I've been poofy and curly (but not frizzy thanks to Syd). It's growing on me, but currently the jury is still out. Before and afters to come soon. Also, possibly a little tutorial on spring looks and product reviews: UNDER EYE CREAMS THAT WORK! WOOT!

One of my (acrylic) nails just popped off. :( Speaking of which, my fiance and I are having hard times finding jobs. He says he's going to take up construction. I told him if he does that, I get to go to beauty school. He agreed. But I'm seriously thinking about saving up money for nail tech school. Only 2 months and about 2,000 bucks. Not bad...

No comments: