Thursday, March 26, 2009

Exciting News, Good News, Bad News

Good News: So, tomorrow I have a hair appointment which is good because I need one desperately. My hair is a train wreck right now. Split ends galore!

Exciting News: And I'm supposed to get my hair done by this hair master to Hollywood super-stars like Cindy Crawford, Tina Turner, etc. (CINDY CRAWFORD! i used to want to be her when I was like, 10!!!) AND it's only going to cost me a 30 minute trip + 50 for the cut!!!

Bad News: It's supposed to rain and thunderstorm very badly tomorrow afternoon, so I probably won't be able to travel and will have to reschedule.

If you want to ooh and ahh over gorgeous couture hair and make-up, go to these guys following links; they are am-a-zing!

http://www.billyandsyd.com/
<----their salon's site Syd, the Hollywood Hair Master
billybbeauty <----simply ah-maz-ing!!! He does Pink, Beyonce, Lauryn Hill, Meg Ryan, Michelle Pfiefer, TRYA BANKS, SARAH JESSICA PARKER....the list just goes on and on... (and he and my mom where friends in high school...who'd have thought that out in the sticks, there lurk such great talents?)

Anyway, I leave you with a picture of my poor, horribly mistreated hair. I <3 my chi too much.
Here is the hair after the chi. Much of an improvement.

No comments: