Friday, September 4, 2009

Be Kind!

Ok, so I just got back from Mal Mart, and I stopped by the beauty section to grab some white eyeliner. But what did I see? A poor guy picking his nails, leaning on the shopping buggy while his girlfriend/fiancee/wife is agonizing over whether or not to go with blackest black or black brown eyeliner. And it wasn't just tonight, but I've seen this several times the last few times that I've been to Mal Mart.

LADIES! Be kind! Don't do this to your man! Tell him he can go wander off in power tools or video games for a few minutes, and he can meet you in the dairy section later. Trust me, he'll appreciate it, probably give you a kiss on the cheek, and you can agonize in peace without hearing huffing and sighing in the background. Everyone goes home happy if you're considerate of his position. Moreover, the next time he's with the guys, he'll probably brag about your kindness to him and the other boys will be jealous. XD

That's all for now. (I promise to get off my lazy butt soon and post up those reviews I've been saying I would post forever...)

<3sba

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*lol* i hate it if my hubby DOESN'T wander off while i'm deliberating over products. he doesn't huff and sigh, but i swear i can feel his dissatisfaction from four feet away.

thanks so much for the recommendations to my blog! there are a few items you suggested that i think i might try out.