Monday, July 13, 2009

Break time...

Ugggghhhh. I hate filling out job applications. They want to know every Bubba you've ever known! (ok so maybe not everyone you've ever known, but they sure as hell ask a LOT of seemingly-unrelated questions).

I have to finish tweaking my CV for tomorrow and send that off in the mail and I'm still waiting to hear back from the people I interviewed twice with! 

All this waiting business ain't none too fun. 

In the meantime, I've decided to start making jewelry again.  I've always had a passion for jewelry.  I've been making jewelry since I was 12 years old! I really don't know how I learned to do it; I just kind of picked it up and went from there. I really enjoy it. It relaxes me. I think I might make a tutorial on it.  

I'm kind of scared to make makeup videos for youtube because I've seen how cruel with comments people can get and that scares me. But, surely there's nothing wrong with jewelry, right? (i.e. it can't draw as many cruel commentaries?) I mean, I fully expect when people find out where I'm from there will be a flood of "backwards, backwater, dumbass, racist, redneck" type comments, but that's a stereotype, and that's dumb. Most Southerners are not like that at all. But I know people are still going to say it. . . C'est domage, mais c'est la vie. 

I'll edit this post later with whatever I decide to make. ^.^

No comments: